Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all who responded to my posting concerning my Mags. I was a bit pre mature in my posting since I am just now sorting them & determing what I have & what I don't have.When this is complete I will post them again.

I am also concerned on shipping & associated costs since the weight is considerable.

Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused anyone.

Gary E.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well don't feel to bad I never received my March issue and I called and got a response that they mail them out all at the same time and that I needed to talk to the post office. I am always at lease two weeks or more behind every one else.

But you know it is amazing thing is that after I called about the March issue I got the April issue at the end of March or the 1st of April.

Just makes you think what is really going on.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Gary E.

I recently sold 25 years of American Rifleman magazine. The Post Office has a priority mail box that caries a flat rate regardless of weight, I think it's $4.05. A few of those took care of the collection. I ran the weights using other methods of shipping and this was a considerable savings. There is also a Media Mail rate that seemed pretty reasonable. (not the book or library rate as those rates do not allow anything with advertising)

Good luck

Bob

·
Registered
85 Posts
There you go supporting the theory that the post office is holding my edition hostage.

Really I think the problem is with the publisher not mailing it and just trying to blame the post office. I don't have problems with anything else in the mail.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have never received my copy before the 15th of month and many times it looks worse for wear.
When I have ordered back issues, they make it in 2-3 days after ordering.

Now if the post office could just find that missing 50lbs of shot from Connies.
PG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.