Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PhilKiner.com He has some good ones and they are like sitting in on the clinics he gives, lots of information ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

gladly sell you a copy of the Remington DVD with D> Lee Braun. 33 minutes long and has a camera on the gun to show you the lead. 35 bucks including the shipping. Motordoc

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have Phil Kinner's and some of Kay Ohye's tapes all exellent. I just recently took a 2 day clinic with Frank Hoppe. Smartest thing I ever did in my life. He also has a DVD which is exenent. He has the amazing ability to pickup on things you are doing to cause you to miss a target. Would highly recomend his clinic.

John

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ditto to claybustin hoosier 52.

Frank's clinics are great, lots of fun and very helpful. Phil's video/dvd has helped me more than any other I have seen, and I've got a bunch of them.

Ron Ireland

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the original poster got his question answered and removed his question ... What a guy ..! WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Thumbs up for Motordoc. I ordered a Braun DVD from him when I was first getting the kids into trapshooting. Promptly delivered.<br>
<br>
Neil, if it weren't a copyright infringement, I'd be happy to send you a large photocopy of the chart LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.