Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am being stationed in Quantico around April and I am looking for some nice Trap clubs to shoot Registered targets or Calcuttas/games. ANy information regarding these would be nice. I know shootata has a directory but its not always up to date. Willing to drive about 2 hours....

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I strongly suggest you use the shootata feature and search 100 miles around the zip for Quantico 22134. There are 26 clubs that come up within that radius and I'm too lazy to write them all out for you.

--- Chip King ---

·
Registered
744 Posts
Join the Quantico Gun Club. They have no affiliation with the USMC, but are there in the area. They have a bunker.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Brumfield Joe

I am also relocating to Virginia near Richmond perhaps we can break some clays together? If I learn of any good clubs I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Bunker at Quantico should be opening up now, on Sundays....

don't go to Bull Run in Centreville for any serious trapshooting...it's ok just to dust off the gun and break some targets to kill time on an afternoon but that's about it. They don't hold any registered tournments.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha thanks Phil!! I hope to make it out to Coharie, Bragg, and Buckhorn before I leave. I havent shot in about a year so I think those Mid 50s are safe but Im gonna give it one last shot.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.