Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ... My name is Tina ... I am a shooter and I also design apparel for trap or shooting clubs... If you are in need of shirts for your club or event please let me know . I have done shirts for many clubs... Just finished shirts for Silver Seitz and Harlan Campbell. Let me design a shirt everyone will want to showcase!!!!! [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are a few of the designs I have done . We can custom design anything you can think of or we can help you with your design!!!! 1-800-784-8867. Ext133

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
With a name like yours you have to have something done up for a Caeser Guerini. P.M me with info. I need to get some stuff ordered up.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
85TTR:

Kolar keeps the use of their logo very close. I understand they only allow 1 company to make "Kolar' branded items.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks Gene. I have ordered from the Kolar site and the shirts are very basic. Just looking for a little more 2014 style.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Please call my office ask for Ray Braun 16313196959 have work for what you do so well. Need logo for 4 of my product lines. Check out ADDARIB.com on TS.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts