Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the California school system.

WTF is the matter with people?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Wow isn't that special. They got the CA assembly to pass a bill like that? And they wonder why the state and country are messed up?

So you can choose any bathroom you want on any given day? So if your a football player and the girl cheerleaders are taking a shower you can go in and shower with em because on that particular day you decide you more closely identify with the female gender that day?

18 year old males still have to register with the Selective Service. Can they now say they didn't register because they consider themselves to be a female trap in a male body? Too bad transgender rights weren't recognized during WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.

What a screwed up mess.

I know I've lived a shelterd life and don't get out much, but how many transgenders are out there, and how do they have so much political clot? I don't know any.

Millions of gun owners in CA and their rights are under constant assault. Yet transgender's can get a law like this passed. I guess it is true what the say about CA - 95% of the population is fruits and nuts.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Just another "special" needs class of mindless people!

Marrying your farm animal or pet is next.

In the past it was termed, "doing what is right in their own eyes"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts