Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 10mm Glock 40MOS from the transfer dealer (Pawn Shop) today. The most interesting thing though is what the Pawn Shop guy told me......he sold a staggering number of pistols in the past few weeks. He said 1st time buyers came in and bought everything, no trades, no bargaining. Now they are going to go to a safety/concealed carry class. 9MM-40S&W-45ACP --buyers took them all, used and new. He said the buyers said they were concerned for the safety of their families in the current climate. This is a fairly good size Pawn Shop too.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
That is not anything new and is going on since beginning of April . Be at hanguns or inexpensive shotguns .Read Post 3 + 4 again

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
A good friend of mine who was never a gun owner just purchased a revolver. He felt the old baseball bat was not as aggressive as he may need with our climate.
Jim Z

·
Registered
332 Posts
This has been going on for weeks now. Hopefully it will change some anti gunners minds.
On a side note I watched an episode of cops this morning in which an officer took a hi point off a perp and said it was a glock 40. Lmao......blasphemy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
my wife dos to the range with me also has taken a shooting class is quite good ,likes to have the door open in the evening and sits with sig p320 at her side god help the SOB that tries to brake in.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Wow, first we have heard of people buying lots of guns and ammo. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
568 Posts
So visualize,sitting at home with a family and zero income,no food and rent to pay.How long would it be before you did something foolish?That's why people are buying guns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts