Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked in the defense depts. during the time he did all that ...if anyone deserved the firing squad , he did

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
See what happens when you don't just go ahead and shoot traitors upon conviction..!!???
Wait 'til Hollywood, MSNBC, and a few daytime talkshows get on this bandwagon...
Pollard will end up with a book deal, a "made-for-TV" mini-series and a seat at the SuperBowl.
Geeeez.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Lets see the real proof about the info,Pollard divulged, as I previously stated on another thread--I honestly believe tin man 88 is our resident anti-semite. I'm a retired navy submarine CPO--the Walker family did way more damage than Pollard was supposed to have done, also, President Clinton gave away our MIRV technology and submarine propellor technology---without the submarines we have zero retaliation abilatory.

Phil Berkowitz ICC(SS) USNR RET

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
The last traitors executed, I think, were Ethyl and Julius Rosenberg in 1953. I remember studying that in school. I'm sure they don't teach about it anymore. This Pollard dude needs the same thing. Leave him where he is at. Obummer just pardoned several druggies the other day.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
The Walkers didn't do anything compared to what Aldrich Ames did. He was responsible for many CIA clandestine operatives being murdered or revealed. Put him, Walker (and Son), Pollard and Snowden on the same gallows!

blade819

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
TinMan88,

Perhaps i didn't make myself clear in my request for sources. It was the following comments that you made for which I would like to find the sources.

1. "Jonathan Pollard is the most damaging spy in the history of the United States."

2. My parents generation was forced to pay five trillion dollars (and that was when a billion was really a lot of money) to create America's nuclear deterrent. Pollard stole those secrets and sold them to Israel who in turn traded them to the Soviet Union in exchange for increased emigration quotas for Russian Jews. Had the US and USSR gone to nuclear war after that, the US would have lost. That is the scale of Pollard's treason.

In this particular comment it is not how much we paid for "American's nuclear deterrent". What I am interested in is the information about what Pollard stole and what effect it had on US security.

i am well aware of the Israeli government's attempt to get Pollard free. It has been going on probably since he was convicted and jailed.

Phil,

You may well be right, but lets give this guy more rope.

Also, I think it was one of the Walkers that gave away our propellor technology and the Japanese who sold the tools we used.

·
Registered
563 Posts
John Walker sold crypto info to the Soviets along with several others..remember having to change keys three times a day because of him and his buddies. Anyone remember the old KY 8 and the sandwich that went into them no they were a pain..

Van

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
TimMan88,

You asked:

Traders? Why don't you look it up yourself.

My answer. I didn't make the statements, you did, so publish your sources. It really shouldn't be so hard. I could cite research that would claim that the US never put a man on the moon, the the US did the 9/11 attacks, that the holocaust never happened, etc. If it's on the web, it must be true. So why not let your readers judge for themselves the quality of your research and sources?

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
That quote you attributed to Sharon has been proven to be an internet hoax , started by the pro Hamas group IAP

You just proved my suspicions---you seem to have an enormous storage of all these anti-semitic propaganda messages.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Duh,you posted the picture of Sharon--some pair accusing me od bait & switch---you're trying to compare Sharon with Pollard

You're caught---in the past few years all of your threads are enough to prove what I've suspected.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
TinMan88

No one, at least on this thread, ever said that those who "investigated Pollard were anti-semitic." I must have missed the postings so please post the quotes.

We're still waiting for you to publish the sources of the accusations that you posted.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
TinMan88

I haven't called you anti-semitic or anything else. All of have asked is for you to provide the sources where you did your research, came to your conclusions, and made you claims. i am looking to be educated.

So, why haven't you responded?

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
TinMan88

i have written this in another thread:

"as any reputable researcher, historian, statistician, scientist, etc. will tell you, when you make a claim, you have to be wiling to back it up with the sources of your conclusions. Without that, you conclusions have little value."

It works for you too.

You made the claims about Pollard giving away atomic secrets. Asking someone else to do your research is a a cop-out. Publish you sources.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Putz

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Catpower,

You referred to me as a putz.

My fourth posting. Hopefully you get the message.

Putz, a Yiddish vulgarism for penis

"by registering for this site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-explicit, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in bad taste in an open public forum. "

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Looks like it is working, so the results are what I was looking for

1 - 19 of 19 Posts