Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have any routines or training that you do when you are at home and can't hit the range to break targets? I have a 14 year old with a passion for shooting and loves trap. He will be missing his team practices but I want him to keep doing something. Any suggestions that don't involve actual live fire?

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
50 gun mounts a night. Sounds silly but it helps alot. That is if you dont have the wall chart. Maybe my next investment if this continues.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,895 Posts
Wadhopper has got it. But not all of us are lucky enough for a backyard machine.
I deleted the picture after re-reading the OP that states "doesn't involve live fire" so I figured it was irrelevant.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I can still go to the club and do the real practice but if that happens to come to an end it will be gun mounts as many as possible.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the suggestions. So far our club is still open so we can shoot by ourselves. We did stop team practice though.

·
Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
94 Posts
I’ve seen the Terry Jordan wall chart mentioned on several threads... where does one actually buy the chart?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts