Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Its a mess there now!!! I live < 15 miles from Cardinal....I'll try and post updates as the shoot grows nearer!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I'm taking a 5th wheel in there on Friday - there's an alternate route (from the South) that entails about a mile of older but usable roadway that puts you in the back door at Cardinal. Jenna at Cardinal can provide the map link. I drove it yesterday and think it will work out ok.

Rich

·
Registered
809 Posts
I went to Cardinal last Friday to show a business associate the layout. Going N/B on I71, there was a little backup getting off the exit, caused by re-surfacing of the overpass bridge. I doubt it will be done until mid/late summer. I don't know about S/B. Butch from pgh

·
Registered
35 Posts
For the next 15 days there will be no entrance or exit from the interstate and Rt 61 over the interstate is closed. But all should be open by the Buckeye and we are really looking forward to having a new interchange!!!!

In the meantime if you want to camp or come and shoot some practice trap there are other ways to get to us. I've posted a link to a Google map on our Facebook page. Just do a search on Facebook for Cardinal Center Campground. If you don't have Facebook and would like for me to email the link to you just shoot me an email.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

Jenna

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.