Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Citori XT with a 34" unsingle barrel. The barrel is unaltered and 99%. I would like to trade for a XT 32" unsingle barrel, not the entire gun. I DO NOT want a 32" O/U.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trade: Citori XT 34

Joe,
I have considered selling the gun an buying a new 32" unsingle from Guns Unlimited. I bought this gun new from them about 1 1/2 years ago. My gun does not have an adjustable comb. Original price $2600. The new ones are $2700. The stock is 100% since it was never used. I had a custom Wenig stock on a superposed that I used on the Citori. The bluing is 99% with not wear on the receiver as I hold all my guns on the fore end and not the receiver. It also has a single release trigger that I can remove in a few minutes.
If I sell the gun, I would have to pay the difference between the sell price and a new gun plus getting a release trigger installed plus more shipping charges.
This is why I would like to find someone to swap with.
If I cannot find a swap I will consider selling the gun.
I'll get back to you in a few days. If you are still interested, I can send you some pictures. The gun would come in the original box with everything supplied when it was purchased. You would get it out of the box as I received it except is has been shot about 2000 times.
Larry

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Trade: Citori XT 34

Larry,

Do you have 32" O/U barrels for this gun, and if so would you be interested in selling them?

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.