Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Saturday, need to make a choice, and no it is not an earth shaking decision I would like your opinions.
My moms side of the family is having a reunion. Should I go to this or should I...
Go to the school that I teach at which is having its annual fund raiser. I can't do both.
Both my mom and my principal have said it's alright to go to the other.
I would like to go to the PTO fundraiser to be able to help out, and make a good impression on my principal.
I would like to go to the reunion because I don't like my mom to make trips about 1-1.5 hour drive by herself.
Let me know. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Mom always comes first. Mine is gone fifteen years now. I do not care how old you or your mother are. The time will come all to soon when you will wish you had spent more time with Mom. I promise it will happen that time will come. Go with Mom. Paul

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
There are a lot of people who would love to have to make that choice who have already lost their Mother, you shouldn't even have to ask ... Be there for your Mother like she has been there for you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
388 Posts
686, Go with your mom and spend time with your family. There will probably be another fund raiser or two for the school this year, and will be one next year also. Your other family members cousins, aunts and uncles will be happy to see you and think that you are pretty special also.

Start packing your bags,

John

·
Registered
463 Posts
It's unlikely that as you lie in the hospital during your final days, that you will think of all the things you wish you had done, the choices you made and going to that meeting would have been high or even on your list at all.Be a good son and take your mother. You will be glad you did and your principal will think even more of you.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Mom without a doubt, that should make a favorable impression on the principal as well. Mik

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.