Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me an idea what a 34" top single X trap barrel for a 682 gold is worth? I'm looking at buying a combo from a gentleman, but I don't need the top single, so if I could recoup some of my money I would probably sell the barrel. I see a couple of unsingles on here going for $800, I'm assuming top singles aren't worth as much?

·
Premium Member
10,339 Posts
I would say 700 if it has choke tubes- which an X should- thats a fair price and I just sold one like that only mine was probably 99.9 for 700

Assume 98 percent condition

A dealer will sell one for 900 or at least advertise it for that- used 98 percent but you arent a dealer

Gene

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you plan to recoup some of your money fairly quickly then I would say more like 550-600 at 700 it may take awhile.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the input. I would say the barrel is at least 99 percent or better, and it is a tubed barrel. I do believe it is ported though, will that hurt it? or are they all factory ported anyway?

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
I bought several 682 barrels - the old ones, no tubes - and paid five or six hundred for them. You might get seven in time, though less will lead to a quicker sale, of course. If you sell it privately you will have to allow for inspection, since they went through several rib-heights and there may be a miss-match.

Neil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.