Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In most parts of the Country we are in the midst of trapshooting season. Why then, when we should be out shooting and having fun, are so many post filled with negative/hateful responses. Seems like it is always the same select few crapping up the site. At first it is entertaining but it gets old in a hurry. I'm sure glad these select few never actually go shooting. At least the people I have met on the many events attended over the last 40yrs have never been such Aholes. I guess being a keyboard commando may have something to do with it. Marc

·
Registered
29,243 Posts
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
18,660 Posts
It's all in the eye of the beholder.
Ayup, at least one of the complainers is damn rude and ugly obnoxious. But he/she can't see its own behavior.

·
Banned
643 Posts
Flash...you just said a mouthful. Angry, prejudice , bigoted, obnoxious, rude and the list goes on. Well, I guess this is what the moderators don't mind. It certainly was A LOT different when David was in charge. Back in the day...a lot of good contributors , A lot of helpful and insightful contributions. Now these ten to a dozen members are more interested in seeing Remdogs nudies or bashing our government. It's a shame.
Any bashing or foul language David would have pulled the plug. I'm sure these same contributors will pile on.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,698 Posts
Anytime anyone creates a post on any given topic its going to be a mash-up of opinions and tell me the last time everyone agreed on anything? Why do you think Bob Evans is so popular with our older folks? They're tired of arguing over where to eat!

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Not only can the same ten or so, and growing, not see their own behavior as a fault, along with degradation of this site, it seems the people in charge are in with them. Sad. Instead of banning the instigators, they ban the retaliatory. Trapshooters eating their own young when it comes to teaching the younger crowd coming up how to act respectable, and show some class.

Reminds me of walking into a strange gun club open to public shooting, and seeing the exclusive table in the corner full of the same, looking at you like you are not welcome.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,698 Posts
Not only can the same ten or so, and growing, not see their own behavior as a fault, along with degradation of this site, it seems the people in charge are in with them. Sad. Instead of banning the instigators, they ban the retaliatory. Trapshooters eating their own young when it comes to teaching the younger crowd coming up how to act respectable, and show some class.

Reminds me of walking into a strange gun club open to public shooting, and seeing the exclusive table in the corner full of the same, looking at you like you are not welcome.
Careful Flyn...hate to see you get banned!
...and are the guys at the table playing cards by any chance?

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
No, those guys seem to be the fun group, especially cribbage here. The ones I am talking about just seem to be staring at each other with not much to say, unless it is critical.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
"Why do you think Bob Evans is so popular with our older folks? They're tired of arguing over where to eat!"

Bob Evan's need to change their breakfast gravy recipe...yuk!!! :143:

·
Registered
868 Posts
this thread reminds me of the trap range I shoot at, First they lost a few shooters because they raised the price from $4 a round to $5 a round(first price change in over 20 yrs).. Then the High school got a team of 30 shooters and they are shooting good. So the old guys that were left are complaining about the kids shooting now. To many shooters... and now we have no old shooters.. They didn't want change.
Why bring up Remdog that post has over 52000 views.... I think its more popular then the people that complain about it.

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Hey, it's still America you don't like it here you are free to go elsewhere no hard feelings. The site is supposed to be for everyone, not just those that agree with your principles and morals. Remdog's post may not be your cup of tea, but you are free to not go there, block him, etc. Midlake's writings are not mainstream, but I have no doubt he is an ok guy and he makes for lively debate. You sound like those so called liberal democrats who attack and berate and hate people and positions they don't agree with. Most here are tolerant of others what makes you so special that you don't need to be? Disagree?sure. voice your opinion, why not, tell others they are garbage, who the hell made you the judge for the entire membership of this site? Run for pope if you want but keep the hate out of here, no one wants it. Don't make a good site a depressing no fun place to be, there is enough of that out there already
Aloha One

·
Banned
643 Posts
Aloha....not. You are definitely NOT the essence of Aloha. You are a negative, mean, nasty, arrogant and miserable person. You are one of the main problems with your negative contributions but you do have your following. I'm just calling it the way I view you. Again, you must be a miserable person. Now go back to Remd thread and get your jollies.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Aloha....not. You are definitely NOT the essence of Aloha. You are a negative, mean, nasty, arrogant and miserable person. You are one of the main problems with your negative contributions but you do have your following. I'm just calling it the way I view you. Again, you must be a miserable person. Now go back to Remd thread and get your jollies.
66.gif

1 - 20 of 77 Posts