Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Still Congratulations go out to Auburn and their coach for turning around last years pathetic season. But that coach needs to learn more about rushing three in a prevent defense during the final minutes of a game.

blade819

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
In saying that. Where are those "SEC greatest conference in the world" TS.com fans? Thank goodness for Steve Spurrier huh?

blade819

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
SEC is still the greatest college football conference. 7-3 in bowl games this year (the Pig Pen 10 was 2-5). Had at least 1 team in the BCS championship game every year for the last 8 years (one year 2). Teams from the south keep on winning. Congratulations to Florida State. Auburn 3-8 in 2012. Auburn in the National Championship game in 2013-2014. The Pig Pen 10 needs to keep their girls schools out of the way of the SEC. CRY URBAN CRY.

Notice: All of this is said in fun. Everybody enjoy, root for and support your favorite teams. Those that won, congratulations. Those that lost better luck next year.

Now how long is it till college football season next year (2014-2015)?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Since you asked,here's another "SEC is the greatest conference" fan.
If it's not,then which conference is stronger..???
Congratulations to Florida State. BOTH teams played a great offensive game.
I have to add however that you can't base overall conference strength on 100 yd. run backs,or any other "lightning strike" scoring, without which we'd be talking about Auburn's win.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Now it's like this, explanation why this crap aint right.

MICHIGAN STATE ONE MORE WIN THAN AUBURN.

MICHIGAN STATE not ranked #2

WTF?

I think it's FIXED!!!

JMHO

Chuck

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
These were the best 2 teams in the country? Give me a fk break. Ho--Hum_ Boring! Little action till the end. Another reason why freshman should not be Heisman candidates. This was the best Quarterback in the country!!!! He has 1 good drive all night

Michigan State # 1

1OT

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
It was a good game and thats was all.

It was advertised as going to be a "blow out" by Florida.

Just goes to show what a month without a game does to teams.

NOW the debate this coming year will be about "paying" the players!!!

NOT about this game or its players, or the other bowls.

If colleges pay their athlete's THEN all students should go to college FREE!!

BUT then what is a "indoctrination" worth now days??

·
Registered
702 Posts
I am proud of my Auburn degrees and the football team. We do not have pro football in many of the southern states, so we tend to gravitate to the collegiate teams. Personally, I prefer collegiate sports to pro sports. That being stated, the best collegiate football is played in the south. Tim Hall

·
Registered
563 Posts
Then perhaps those other "clean" conferences should raise their payrolls from free homes for the parents, allowing players to sell teams items, etc..

Van

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
I'm an 18 year old stud football player. A bunch of the premier Division 1 schools are offering me scholarships.

Let me think about it.... do I want to play up North with the cold windy winters, corn, soybeans, dairy cows, and fully clothed women 6 months out of the year?

Or

Play down South?

And that's why Southern teams have an advantage

·
Registered
772 Posts
Another SEC fan. University of South Carolina - 1982 BS in Electrical Engineering. How about them Gamecocks...........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts