Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw an announcement on TV that Romo has a fractured vertebra and might be out for the season. Didn't he used to be a figure skater before he came to the Cowboys?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
They have better QB's as back up anyway. I would have played Prescott over Romo if I had a say.

One of my best friends nephew is fighting for a running back spot on the same team. #34 Darius Jackson from little ol' Sparta, IL home of the Grand.

·
Molon Labe
11,981 Posts
He should have never been hired in the first place

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
For what?

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good question!

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
He's such a puss!!!! Romo...not the Doc........ Never won nothing and that team owner thinks he is WONDERFUL!!!! The team owner thinks "he" is God as well. They had three good years and that was a long time ago. Jimmy Johnson was the reason for their success then and not Jerky Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Yea, NS, Colin Kaperdick won't even stand for the National Anthem because the US oppresses blacks and other minorities. What a dickhead.

Reactions: 9manfan

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
You guys are funny in your ignorance. Romo has the third best QB stats in league ever, as in alltime ever,and only Aaron Rodgers rates ahead of him with equivalent games played. He sure hasn't had much help and that is the scumbag Jerry Jones' fault.

Also, Romo is 14th alltime in 4th quarter comebacks which is another strong indicator of a QBs skills when the game is on the line. 7 of those ahead of him are in the Hall of Fame and another two, Peyton Manning and Brady are shoins and Drew Brees and Rothlisberger have a shot. If he plays a few games this year, he will move into the top 10.

So here is some friendly advice: Don't diss Romo around real football people, on the outside chance you get around real football people, as opposed to football fans, because you will just expose your ignorance.

BTW, I am not a huge Romo fan but the numbers don't lie.

NFL Career Passer Rating Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

NFL Career Fourth Quarter Comebacks Leaders (since 1960) | Pro-Football-Reference.com

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Shortstop........no disrespect to you but...........of all the other QB'S you mentioned...........how many have not won a Super Bowl or at the very least an league championship? Romo is an outstanding Quarterback but he is just not a winner. Jerry Jones is the biggest winner and the smartest business man in the league! He is also a world class A$$ HOLE!!!!!!!!!! I wish my Cowboys would never lose another game but that's not likely. It's very difficult to run a first class operation with the very finest equipment and the very finest facilities that money can buy and then think that three or four first class players can carry the team. Ain't gonna happen.............

1 - 20 of 23 Posts