Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Tonight will decide who can better control the media. The media doesn't dare twist all the answers to fit their agenda and Hillary cannot possibly convince the masses that she isn't lying as per usual. I feel sorry for the moderator. he will be crucified for any questions that don't meet their fancy. Just like Matt Lauer was for his interview of Hillary. She even demanded NBC fire him, and demanded he be removed from the moderators position in the future.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
There should be a Test on, say Current Affairs or better yet on Common Sense prior to a voter being allowed to vote. You fail the test you don't vote, instead you lose your welfare, unemployment, and return to either Mexico or what ever foreign country you hold your allegiance to.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
There should be a Test on, say Current Affairs or better yet on Common Sense prior to a voter being allowed to vote. You fail the test you don't vote, instead you lose your welfare, unemployment, and return to either Mexico or what ever foreign country you hold your allegiance to.
Either that or drown them in the shallow end of the gene pool they came from.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
I'll vote for that and I'll take the test to check my common sense and/or current affairs to prove that I can vote for that.

·
Registered
15,439 Posts
Best part will be civility cast off when the fangs come out.

Trump is no pushover like the previous milk sops Republican's have served up.
Take it to the hag!
image.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts