Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He worked on my triggers in a 680 beretta replaced the hammer springs and checked it out and was very resonable also he refered me to another gun smith to do the release triggers and I went with his suggestions im sure you will be pleased with his work of any kind.

Foghorn220

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tom did soft top for my DT-10 when most other people said it couldn't be done with existing hardware as anyone who has one knows that the hardware is upside down in the stock copared to others. It is the memory system. Has always stood behind his work 100%. Virgil Bomkamp

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He did an amazing job on my soft comb on my Remington 1100. It fits perfect. I have a very high cheek bone so this was very necessary, I'm glad we went with him.

deadeyedukewannabe -Amy

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Tom and Ann Dee Larkin are some of the absolute nicest, and honest people you could possibly meet up with ... Tom does outstanding work on my guns when needed and his prices are more than reasonable ... I feel that people like them make this world a better place and I am glad they are friends and look forward to seeing them during the Arizona Winter Chain shoots every year ... Ann Dee gives the best hugs and is always glad to see you, so is Tom but and I can't say about his hugs ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never met the guy so I wouldn't know what his hugs are like, but his work is wonderful on my Remingon 1100. We shipped it to him from Wyoming.

Amy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.