Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, May 11th over 200 family and friends gathered at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range in St. Cloud to celebrate Tom Knapp's life. Many stories, laughs and tears were shared throughout the day and into the evening.

I took a few photo's of some of the materials the family shared on this day for the event.

RIP my friend,

Jeff

· Registered
555 Posts
My favorite Tom Knapp trick was using golf balls. He could make them slice, hook or fly straight. He'd hand throw a golf ball and shoot it......it took off like a rocket! .....which ever direction he chose. I saw Tom on three seperate occasions .....each time was amasing, both his shooting and he winning personality.

· Registered
303 Posts
I always loved to watch video of Mr. Knapp shoot but never had to opportunity to see him in person. For those that knew him, did he ever shoot registered targets ( trap, skeet, sporting, etc.). In watching his videos, he must have been one tough guy to clean after.

· Registered
487 Posts
I got to see Tom in person at one of his shooting demos. ( I believe it was the 100th anniversary of the grand in vandalia)It was amazing to say the least. People like him only come around once in a great while and when they do you just sit back, listen and enjoy the show. I was a lot younger when I seen him perform his shooting demonstration and I didn't even know who he was, but I knew who he was after the show was over and any time after that I seen or would hear his name on tv I stopped what I was doing to watch because you knew you was going to see something amazing.he was a incredible shot and will be missed. Kraig miller

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.