Trapshooters Forum banner

Tom Ford ?

2212 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  racertracer
Tom - I just heard a rumor that you have resigned from your State Assoc. post.

If true, thanks for your years of service to your state and the ATA. Will always remember you at the last Grand in Vandalia!!........Herb
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Gents - while killing time on the road, I happened to notice this thread. Although it won't be official until the CTA organizational meeting (10-30), I have decided to resign as delegate and State Secretary. Ron Fine will take over as Connecticut delegate - a new secretary will be elected at our meeting.

Although my decision is a personal one, it had nothing to do with any ATA or Connecticut issues. When I looked back over my shoulder at what I tried to accomplish in my 15 years as delegate and measured the results, suffice to say I was thoroughly disappointed.

Renee & I will leave the guns well oiled probably for quite some time. The only real loss will be the absence of a long, long line of friends,

RO-HO - trips into CEY were curtailed for some time do to the stike at our plant and should soon return to normal. I'll e-mail you from home when I return from my current trip.

Best to all,

TK

· Registered
6 Posts
Kim - thanks for your post and regards to Bruce.........JD, I was so pleased with your comments, thanks a bunch - please pass my best onto your Dad(for the thread - Joe Gambardella (JD's Papa)posted the sole 100x100 State Shoot Handicap score in the 96 years of Connecticut trapshooting). Dave Bishop - you're out of a locker and I'm out of your wonderful gifts to Renee & self! TK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.