Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that haven't heard, there is a coup that is going to take place tomorrow evening at the BOD meeting in Sparta, Il. I guess it will be the first shot (no pun intended) for the true trap shooters to take back their sport. I guess those of us that continue to support the ATA, will be left out after the transfer of power.

If any of you are at the Grand, and have enough strength to keep your head up to see what's going on, I assume there will be a media blackout until the coronation of the next highly deserving regime takes place, please keep those of us that couldn't make it apprised of the happenings.

Godspeed and good luck to those caught in the crossfire (again, no pun intended).

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
What the heck is this about? Guess I will slink over to the dark side and see what I can find.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Have they started the "Take over the Annual Meeting" talk again.
It has become an annual event.
Not a lot to worry about from that bunch of key board Rambo's.

This shouldn't be confused with the Annual rant "Start a new Association"
Or the"Lets bring the PITA East" Blah blah blah.

A big Thank you to whoever started that other website.

West

·
Administrator
8,522 Posts
I would think from reading this thread that someone has been reading the scrawlings and cave paintings over on the "dark side"
Interesting how such a tiny groups hate of the ATA and what they say can be taken as gospel by people. A viewer can struggle to see real shooting discussion over there because all they do is complain about the ATA.
It is sad because I see so many volunteers working that butts off to make shoots happen and of course during the main celebration of our sport you have a group caught in thier own time capsule spewing misleading info and stirring the pot.

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
We have a little saying here in Texas for folks like that bunch on the other site. ...........ALL HAT AND NO COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Three hole targets, 30 yard line, big money shoots (without raising fees), a return to Ohio, everyone works for free.

Can't wait....
What about the 10k "Ohio penalty A" shooters that used to go to the Grand, that now will not shoot anywhere, because if they have a 95 average, without target minimum, that McSqueak thinks they should stay in A?

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Did all the crybabies pool their gas money to get to Sparta? Did Dysinger add more seats to his bicycle to haul everyone there? Maybe they built an air powered machine that Dr Longblow could use his hot air to get them all there?

·
Registered
30,457 Posts
Careful guys. I got banned for two weeks pointing out the things said by these people including posting some quotes from this site and the other.

·
Registered
30,457 Posts
See, told ya so.

·
Registered
20,219 Posts

·
Administrator
8,522 Posts
So here we go the countdown begins. All the legit and paid in full ATA members are just going to be quaking in their shoes because now the whole legit crew is gonna show. Dr. Longshot---Brad---Joe--ect. they are going to actually be there in person and really get some positive things done for the membership.
Just think all you ATA members and forum members who have been in the sport of both organized and non for decades finally some true leadership will be showing up to get you on the true path to trapshooting bliss and enlightenment.
Yes I can see it now just what we need is not a show of unity as trapshooters but more divisive crap from a extremely small group of cave painters who just insist that they know what is best for everyone involved in the sport of Trapshooting.

·
Registered
30,457 Posts
Cave painters.... lol, I like that one.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts