Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This obeyme healthcare fiasco is starting to hit a LOT of democrat voters,,,,,,If the r's make them follow through with full implementation,,,,,,,REMIND everyone just WHO voted for it,,,,,,we could see a major swing in numbers and control of both houses of congress,,,,,,,,just a thought......

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I hope your right. But remember who we are dealing with. These people voted for Obama not once but twice. We are not talking about the best and brightest. The left will come up with a new lie about themselves or the right and they will be back and business. Like I said I hope your right but I have my doubts.

Darr

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
The only problem is we have two parties, the party of the corrupt, and the party of the stupid, and sure as hell the party of the stupid is going to mess it up and will end up getting blamed for the fiasco

I think it behoove the Reps to let the act crash on it's own, with no intervention

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
A crash is their plans I think, and when everyone is without, the gooberment will step in with single payer as the savior program for us all.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Sounds like more executive orders could be on the horizon.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
"SUBSIDIES"...!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? ROFLMAO.
WELFARE...nothing more, nothing less.
Obama's plan sets you up to have to pay more...then gives you WELFARE to make up the difference, securing your vote forever.
SCHWEEEETT..!!
Unless of course, you actually CARE about America's future.

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
Part of the problem IS the alphabet news media, they've done their best to help ruin America along with the liberal scumbags.

Birds of a feather flock together!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts