Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doc, what you need is a blog, not threads on which others can
express themselves. (Actually, you can allow comments on a blog, but you control the content to the greatest extent.)

Go to wordpress.com and press the Get Started button.

If you have trouble, PM me and I'll set it up for you. You can then go in and change your password later, so only you will have access to it. That would be my Christmas present to you.

Above is a link to my blog, which I haven't updated lately.

See, you could post to your blog and supply links on here, so folks could go and read your outstanding ideas and opinions.

Danny

·
Registered
276 Posts
That would be the best thing ever to happen to this site. Thanks for suggesting it.

I don't always agree or disagree with him but I am past the point of being tired of his postings. I am to the point where his threads are just "blah blah blah" no matter what his content might be.

I am usually the "lets all get together" and lets look at all points of view" guy but it is time for this guy to go. All he does is agitate folks...probably his goal. Maybe he is serious in his thoughts but he has lost all credibility to the point if he had the cure for cancer no one would listen.

Dr. Longshot- please, please, I beg you to just go away in piece and let us all discuss and cuss the sport that we all love in peace.

very funny picture- hm

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Never figured out why a person opens anothers post just to get agitated . Kinda like steppin in dog crap, ya know what's there, so just go around it. No one is forcing ya to open his post.

GneJ

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
TS hippie, I usually avoid the piles on the ground, but some of Longsh-ts stuff you just can't. He has developed a following of sorts I suppose. How long before someone asks why he's not on the Ohio inductee list this year.
Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I do avoid looking at and posting on his stuff but no one can deny that it still hits you in the face and makes more than a few on the forum really groutchy.

I believe that he has the right to say what he does. I don't want him forced out by the forum. I am just asking (no begging) that he take his plight to a new audience because I think he is past the point of winning friends and influencing people on this site.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Mr. Hawkes; that is why a blog would never suit his needs. He needs that interaction, whether it be positive or negative, to sustain his fix.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Please do it by New Year's. I made a resolution to lose weight, and eating popcorn while reading his trainwreck threads ain't helping with that.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Ha! Good sport, Gary.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Gary, I think you ought to consider taking dmarbell up on his offer. A blog format would allow you to post your assertions, observations, history and theories, plus have debates that you can oversee.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The blog post and the link were deleted. Upon reflection, I decided not to enable the Dr. If he is successful in learning to blog, you can read it online. Otherwise, RIP.

I made too many friends on this site to be involved in such discussions.

Happy New Year.

Danny

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Danny found out you cannot pick up a turd by the clean end.

All I saw at the link was the same ol', same ol' he posted here. There was no clean slate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts