Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More info on the Tennessee State Shoot at the website above. The shoot program will posted there as soon as it is finished.

Shoot well,
Tenntrap

·
Registered
577 Posts
Gentlemen,

The TennTrap site still lists Mr. Morrison as a Director even though his ATA dues haven't been paid according to ShootATA.com.

Charlie Morrison Jr
Director Middle
406 S James Campbell Blvd
Columbia, TN 38401
[email protected]

I'm just a little curious, but do directors have to keep their dues paid up to retain their position?

Thanks,
TNCoach

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Can't see why you'd want to change your dates and shoot against Illinois and I believe Arkansas. I normally go to both but this leaves me no choice. Don Kerce

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Up for shoot into the sun in the morning TCTC. Other than that, WONDERFULL place to shoot, really enjoy it!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Tatanka Donk,

It wasn't necessary to reschedule the shoot until they changed the data of the US Open at Sparta.

Charlie Morrison was quoted as saying that "he went around and around with the ATA and attempted to change the US Open."

Grubby ,

Did you see the CMA celebrities last year driving past the trap line to shoot sporting last year?

320090T,

You only do it once then you shoot later...

TNCoach

·
Registered
525 Posts
Coach it was not the shoot, it was trying to find a site (full hook-up) for my 5th wheel, camp site prices go up and 4 or 5 night stays mandatory.... and forget the traffic...I'll pass..... going to Hog Heaven (April & Sept) in place of the state shoot.....Grubby...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Grubby,

I'm not sure why it wasn't posted on this thread, but after many years NGC has been able to get the water and sewer hooked up. A big thanks go out to Frank Bloom NGC President for his efforts to make it finally happen!

If we can't bring you to Nashville for the state shoot this year, please consider it next year. I would call the clubhouse periodically to see about a camper spot with full hook-up (coming soon).

TNCoach

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.