Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well i just went on gunbroker and looked it up,and you didn't get an opening bid.You started at $3750.00 and didn't get an opening bid.I think with the way money is today if you want to sell it, you will have to come down to what they are selling for.They sell from $2500-3000.And not a penny more.I seen 2 differt guns on the table for sale at the PA.State shoot.One was $2500 and the other was 2750.Its your gun,do what you want.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Danny56,

Here is your chance to buy a rare gun for a smoking price then, enjoy it and shoot it well ... Happy New Year ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Danny56 said it, it is not a standard tmx. I don't have to sell it I just don't shoot it. Someone will want it, I'll hold out for now. It is no longer on Gunbroker I with drew the auction.$3750.00 plus shipping and insuranse. Mark

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
a good TMX is worth 34-3600, looks like this one has a G-Squared stock. add 800-1000, and a Lusso besides, add even more. This gun is a steal, assuming no bbl. mods. I'd snap it up if I didn't already have one.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.