Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I had 5 at one time last year -- a couple were pretty good and I sold all of them for less than 3000 (each). Stick to your "guns" and don't be tempted to pay more. You are right on price and you will find a good one for what you want to pay -- I predict.

I just wish I had one to sell you....LOL....merlyn

·
Banned
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Don you can email me some pictures of the gun the receiver around the fiting pin area.Thank you.Peter M.508-4301072.

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
DEcided to NOT sell the TMX Lusso with release trigger and recoil system. Gun is to good a shooter [23/24's]. It is in perfect shape and I was caught by surprise. May be in a few years when I get older, but I know I would regret selling it today. Sorry for the indecisiveness. Fred

·
Registered
412 Posts
Schooner,

I have a TM-1, 34"with Moneymaker adjustable rib [latest design that adjusts from the front],Perazzi choke tubes. The receiver has been rebuilt, and lever is way over to the right. The wood is Wenig TM-X, it has offset for right hand shooter, and has adj. comb, and butt plate,LOP is 14 1/2". Release trigger that was just tuned by Phillip Crenwelge, This gun looks like a TM9-X. Price $3300 plus shipping. My phone #516-446-2482

George Olsen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.