Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TM1 Trigger F/S Need An Offer

Selling a TM1 pull trigger. It is the coil spring type. It has been reblued.Trigger is in great shape. Asking $450 shipped to the lower 48. I will also trade on revolvers.Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

·
Registered
613 Posts
If Jerry says the trigger is in great shape... you won't go wrong. I recently purchased a TM1 Special from Mr. Nickell and the transaction went smooth as silk - Jerry is a "Great Guy" to do biz with - TWO thumbs Up !

Jerry - the TM1 is GREAT - it exceeded expectations & Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dennis

·
Registered
613 Posts
If Jerry says the trigger is in great shape... you won't go wrong. I recently purchased a TM1 Special from Mr. Nickell and the transaction went smooth as silk - Jerry is a "Great Guy" to do biz with - TWO thumbs Up !

Jerry - the TM1 is GREAT - it exceeded expectations & Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dennis

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dennis for the ggod word. I hope you enjoy the Tm1 as much as I am going to enjoy the Ljutic. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Rungun, I did not receive an email. Please try again at [email protected]
and I will get back with you. I do not know why I did not receive the first email. Computers are great when they work right. Thanks.

Jerry

·
Registered
883 Posts
Jerry,I sent you a private message as per your request. Sorry my message did not get thru. Sometimes my server drops off for a few seconds. Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.