Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't mean to hijack GamesGuys thread just looking for more comments from those who have shot both the P gun and the K gun / thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have had both and currently have a TM1 and a KX6. The KX6 is a softer shooter out of the box
Than the TM's with gracoils. TM's feel a bit more lively and whippy. Both are great trap singles. I happen to shoot the K gun better at the moment. Feels more solid and the stock design is superb (in function!)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Take it from a P gun shooter. No comparison.... That being said the P gun seems to work for me. Now this weekend or next I plan on shooting a friends K 80 for a test spin. I have shot it before a few years back with the O/U barrels and I seemed to shoot it OK. I'll be shooting it with the unsingle barrel next. I'll let you know how it goes. I will say that the two guns seems to swing and behave quite differently to me. I started with a 101 that seemed to fit me well, then an XT (which IMHO swung a 2X8) until I bought my SBT Perazzi TM1. I believe, and again this is just my opinion, that some people shoot either a P gun OR K gun well. One of the guys I shoot with had sent his Kregoff back for work and was shooting his Perazzi while the K gun was gone. He was having issues hitting with the K gun when he got it back as he was used to the Perazzi. One of those things you need to "try before you buy" I think.

·
Registered
535 Posts
The KX6 is not the prettiest gun but, it breaks targets like the Hammer of Thor. And, it does so with noticeably less recoil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts