Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting a spare pull trigger for my TM-1. I bought a release trigger today. Anyone ever convert a release TM-1 trigger to pull? Any idea how expensive it is to have done? A friend gave good advise that I should be able to get it done at the Indland Empire in Spokane this May. Thanks for the replys.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Most release TM1/TMX/TMS triggers I've had here in the shop have had their existing trigger bladdes machined in half. These are easily distinguished by a silver piece sitting to the right side of the existing trigger blade and have a very small set-screw sitting vertically at the rear of the piece.

The set-screw was used to set the released point of the trigger.

You really need to remove the existing trigger blade and release piece and replace them with a new trigger blade. I have had Perazzi USA order these in for me from Italy and I normally have them in stock. I have done this many times and there is some fitting involved to set the pull weights correctly.

Some have played around with the set-screw, but the long term fix in doing this is short-lived.

JW

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
On some it is simply removing a pin in the release hook at the top of the trigger assy, On others removing the hook is a simple operation .

Depends on who built the release trigger,

Put up a picture of the trigger assy of both sides and I will walk you through it.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
C-money that looks like a cobblers release, never ever seen one that bad..

Have you tried backing out the allen screw that is Messed up, so you can remove the hook?

I can see the pin on the other side that makes the hook engage, you need to get this removed,

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, I have not messed with it. Guess I probably better get it to someone who know Perazzi triggers. It shoots good, nice and crisp, but I sure wanna have a spare pull incase of a malfunction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.