Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Excellent powder for light loads at slower speeds. It's the fastest powder Hodgden makes. Clean burning also.

ART H.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I've burned many pounds of it. My ONLY complaint is the flakes are so tiny they tend to dribble out around your charge bar and make a mess. I took a piece of clear plastic, mylar or whatever like document dividers are made of, and punched a hole in it slightly larger than the powder hole in my Mec charge bar. Cut it to fit the bar around the hole and glued it around the exit hole. About 2 1/2" or so long. That piece of material riding between the bar housing bottom and bar has completely stopped that powder leakage and never been a bit of problem. I did this on both my 1 oz and 7/8 oz bar and both work fine. You would think it would ball up or something but that material is tough and slick and it just slides in there.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I really like it for 1 oz loads. Works especially good for the new AA hulls. Of course I just use those because they can be picked up for free.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I used it when I could not get clays. I like it and it is more economical than clays. Last time I bought powder I could not get titewad so I went back to clays.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've been using it for STS/Nitro/Gun Clubs in place of the more expensive Clays and it works GREAT. Windjammer and fig 8's. Hoping to try downrange yellow hybrid 8 petal figure 8's on my next wad purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.