Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tim Allen calls out 'hypocritical' Hollywood for bullying Trump supporters

"What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully," Allen told FOX News' Megyn Kelly on Monday night. "But if you had any kind of inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a little bit hypocritical to me."
Allen also noted that while his "Last Man Standing" character is conservative, the show is "written by liberals."

One of the good guys!

Reactions: Hauxfan

·
Premium Member
18,257 Posts
Tim Allen has always made me laugh.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Tim is good but the cast surrounding him is excellent, I think.
Mandi is exactly like a granddaughter I have - that drives me crazy with her "Life is all about me". Hector is great as is the black neighbor. Even Kiel plays a dup like no other. What a show, we laugh at it every time we see it - it's a classic to us, especially his internet rants.

·
Premium Member
18,257 Posts
Tim 'The Tool Man Taylor' always cracked me up. LMAO.

Reactions: smokestick682's

·
Banned
183 Posts
Convicted drug dealer. Busted with more than a pound of cocaine. Rats out other dealers reducing his sentence from a possible 70 years to seven. Served less than three before being paroled.

I think he's funny. Not sure the other dealers are laughing.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,719 Posts
Last man
Drew Carey
That 70's Show
Pretty much sums up bout all I watch if I even turn it on.
Tried watching the news the other night and it was like the intro to a dooms-day movie about the coming apocalypse.
TV's worthless anymore and I cant believe I'm paying for it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Have not watched any mainstream channels since the 2008 election. Was pretty easy even then to see what they were doing. And local news is never anything but despair and tragedy. No one ever gets a cat out of a tree or does anything good anymore. And you sure as hell aren't going to hear about a concealed carry holder coming to the aid of one of our men in blue and saving his life. So I watch Fox News to keep up on what really is happening and going on not only here but around the world. No more NFL games anymore, no movies or shows with anti American Hollywierd actors or actresses. If I watched MSM, I would be depressed and deranged just like all of the rest that drink their Kool Aid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts