Saturday
100 S
100 H
50 D

Sunday
100 S
100 H
50 D

Trophy to High Lady, Vet, Sr Vet, Sub Jr & Jr in singles and Handicap. Winner and Runner up in Doubles.

This is out of the state book, hope this helps.

Paul

·
Registered
50 Posts
Targets are $24.00 (All Sub Jr and Jr shoot for half price if they do not play options)

State Fee $4.00 (once per day)

Maintenance Fee $1.00 (each event)

The shoot schedule is online, but the program is not. You should be able to pick up a blue shoot directory for the club or an officer of the BOD or a member that has an extra copy, ask around. Ask at the pay window, I got mine at Carroll County GC my first shoot this year.

Have a great day and good luck!

Paul

·
Registered
390 Posts
Had avery good time at Thurmont Saturday. Everyone did a great job, shoot ran very smooth and the grounds looked good. Looking forward to shooting there more often.

JohnR

·
Registered
390 Posts
I did not count them all,would have to say somewhere between 18 and 20. Looking forward to the MD State shoot coming back here.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
My buddy Paul Quattlebaum, who is recovering from throat cancer treatments, shot there Saturday for the first time. We had dinner together last evening and he said he was very impressed with the grounds, people and targets. He looks forward to shooting there again.

My wife, who doesn't shoot, even remembered Thurmont: "Isn't that the place that had the great roast beef sandwiches and half-chickens?"

Ed

·
Registered
102 Posts
They opened the traps to the far right of the clubhouse? When we were last there we shot on the traps to the left of the clubhouse and the pool.

RMHouston

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the photos of the grounds...does anyone have any more? However I am confused, is that the Conservation and Sportsman's clubhouse in the background of the first photo?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.