Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about everybody else but when David made categories for us to enter our threads it really helped me find what I was interested in. It was much more handy to scan the categories and find stuff. Now it seems that some folks have decided to ignore the request and I see a lot of off topic or for sale or buy threads and political threads in the shooting category.

I look at all categories to see what interests me but if an off topic, for sale or buy or political thread is in the shooting section I often overlook it as I scan for what interests me.

I think it would be good to categorize your threads correctly. Barry

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
recurvyarcher- Your very clever post may have slipped passed some, but it did not gt by me. I liked it, I liked it a lot.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Good thing they don't give trophies for postin'.

'Tater, I have a lot of those happy pills left over. I stopped takin' 'em a while ago. Don't like drugs of any sort, even legal and OTC stuff.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I will bite,

The last O.T. thread I posted, I clicked the Off Topic button, thinking that was all I had to do.

NOW I know that I have to type OT into my thread header, so that for those skimming down the board it shows it is Off Topic!

I have been trying to remember that,

but I can't hold any hands from here so as to show anyboby else the way!

Al

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.