Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
20,517 Posts
Part of the problem is that gunshipments (think ammo) often telegraph what is in the box via outer printing. If the carton says ammo or gun it is pretty obvious that it can be pilfered.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Guns going thru the Chitcago terminal disappear too. When I was in the business, pistols had to be overnighted to avoid that terminal......my loss, your loss!! We had to pay because they were forced to hire gang-bangers......is this a great country or what???.........m

·
Registered
290 Posts
Cities like Chi-raq require a lot of ammunition in order for gangs to maintain their turf, collect past due accounts and ensure the safety of those who live in those inner city bastions of civility. UPS, through its Teamster Union employee staff, has decided to step up to the daunting task of obtaining guns and ammunition for these civilian peacekeepers. (Because the real police have been defunded and the precinct buildings burnt) Those who ship guns and ammunition through this enlightened establishment can/should be proud of their contribution to this effort and continue to ship their goods with UPS, thereby helping maintain the quality of life in inner cities. After all, this new method of government may be coming to a city/community near you...soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't know about ammo stealing. But UPS, the postal service, FEDEX, Amazon Prime and the other delivery services no longer employee people who can read or care about the packages they deliver. I ordered some items from Decot Hy Wyd. I tracked them to my door. Showed delivered. They still have not been found! I contacted UPS they claimed they were here. Refused to make any kind of claim. I called Decot and told them my problem. They stepped up and filled the order again. I offered to pay but sent gratis by another shipper. Boss at work was looking for package coming by mail. Tracking showed delivered on SUNDAY to a place of business closed on SUNDAY! He went to post office. They had ability to GPS where it was left. It was left at another business that was closed on SUNDAY. A lady that lives on a street on the other side of the county was ordering from Amazon Prime. We were receiving her packages. We have the same house number, and our street names are similar but not the same. We google mapped the first couple and gave them to her. We called Amazon and told them what was happening. We were told to throw the packages away and the customer would eventually call and complain and would receive a refund or duplicate order. Just imagine if it was life giving medicine. They are no longer knocking on doors they just pitch it out and say there it is. Rant over

·
Registered
818 Posts
ups delivered my Ljutic that was coming back from the factory to the wrong address a town over. It had a bunch of insurance on it and required a signature.

the house it was delivered to didn’t sign for it, Ups left it on the porch

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
We live in a small town. The UPS
driver just looks at the name and thinks he knows where everyone lives. We moved to another house 8 months ago, but he delivered my powder to old address last week.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This happened a few years ago, I had ordered 10 flats of STS rounds. The UPS tracking number had my order at the local UPS shop, when the order was delivered
it was 2 flats short. Had to file a claim with UPS, they checked into it and found nothing. Filed a claim with the company I had ordered from, and they replaced the 2 lost flats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts