Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with the new skb with adjustable comb and butt plate. Have been looking to purchase a new gun for my 12 year old son and seen this one but have not seen one nor shot one so looking for a little help.

·
Administrator
8,650 Posts
I have worked the SKB Centurys a bit and have found them to be pretty decent. I like the fact that you can adjust the LOP so that rather than having to cut down a stock for a youth shooter and add to the LOP as they grow they can stick with one shotgun for a decent amount of time and have a very easy LOP adjustment. I wish more manufactures would do this to their youth models in particular. As far as mechanically the ones that I have worked with are still running just fine as I see the shooters with them on a regular basis. Hope this helps George

·
Registered
250 Posts
Got one for my 11 year old son at the 2015 Grand. They are a solid gun for the money Rep. at SKB very helpfull in getting it fitted to my son. My son loves his no recoil to him. The adjustments are a big plus the trigger is pretty good all so. there is a 3 year warrenty and brilley makes chock tubes for the gun to. The WI. Man that camped next to us at the grand said some of his kids he helps to learn to shoot have them, he said they are built very good. Hope you like the gun as much as my son, good shootting in the new year. Rick

·
Sky Buster
4,166 Posts
Got one for my 11 year old son at the 2015 Grand. They are a solid gun for the money Rep. at SKB very helpfull in getting it fitted to my son. My son loves his no recoil to him. The adjustments are a big plus the trigger is pretty good all so. there is a 3 year warrenty and brilley makes chock tubes for the gun to. The WI. Man that camped next to us at the grand said some of his kids he helps to learn to shoot have them, he said they are built very good. Hope you like the gun as much as my son, good shootting in the new year. Rick
The Japanese made SKB were good guns. After being burned three times by shotguns
made in Turkey, I stopped buying them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts