Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
I hope you all are all having a great day! I was wondering what everyone thought the attendance would be like at this years Buckeye Classic at the Cardinal center. I personally don’t see it being that busy, but maybe I’m 100% backwards and people want a September shoot. Who knows..?
Let me know what you think
-Subjr

·
Registered
80 Posts
Weather looks perfect. Not going to be anything like the Cardinal Classic but hopefully a bunch show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
I’m looking forward to it be there we’d setting up camp . It will be nice to shoot there when it’s not so darn hot ! Lol

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
We are here.
Several campers set up in the 10,11,12 bank area. Many scattered around.
I think they will have a decent turnout. Mostly on the weekend. Weather outlook looking great.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I’m looking forward to it and hope many others are too. Weather forecast looks fantastic! Good shooting to all who can make it! I think attendance will be strong.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Really wish I could go.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
It's nice how they rescheduled the shoot to run against the North East Grand.

Of course the Ohio shooters won't go to NY anyway, it'll be interesting where the PA shooters go.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
I'm hoping by the end of October, things will be back to normal again. This gives us 6 weeks after the elections for the dust to settle to the floor. Shall we say. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
487 Posts
The two clubs are 450 miles apart. Last year 37 shooters from PA attended the NE Grand. I doubt if the two shoots will have much impact on each other. Let’s all go shoot and enjoy ourselves while we can.

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's nice how they rescheduled the shoot to run against the North East Grand.

Of course the Ohio shooters won't go to NY anyway, it'll be interesting where the PA shooters go.
This PA shooter is going to Virginia. Never shot at Winchester.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Did anyone at the Buckeye, notice the group shooting around bank 6? They were throwing a variety of different birds. Were they looking for something different?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes, I was on the practice traps yesterday and was curious about that too. Unfortunately I don’t have any answers.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Did anyone at the Buckeye, notice the group shooting around bank 6? They were throwing a variety of different birds. Were they looking for something different?
I was told that they were checking different color targets against the curtain. Green ones really stood out, black ring ones not good. I don’t know if they are considering throwing different ones sometime in future, green ones would be interesting for shoot offs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts