Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone shoot this gun or heard how it performs for trap? Looks and feels great but
I have not seen any in my area. Thanks

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I have one I've been setting up for trap. 30 inch, no Kickoff device. Bought a release trigger from Cole's, changed the bolt handle to a Briley, had an adjustable recoil pad installed, bought added forearm cap weights from Briley (going to add some shot to the interior of the weights), had a deflector installed for doubles, and bought a TSS shell catcher for it. Other than that it is pretty much stock.

If you buy one, locktite the rib screws. I had one come out, but luckily I found it. Also, I just finished epoxying the adjustable comb upper hardware in place. The screws came loose while shooting doubles the other day, inducing some movement of the comb.

It's pretty, has very light recoil, and handles well, at least for me.

I like it.

Ric

·
Sky Buster
3,966 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things!
I bought one right after the Grand last year. Terrific gun!
Undoubtedly, the best semi-auto available. Points great,
well balanced and mine has never malfunctioned. I've
talked with a half dozen shooters who have one. All
were very satisfied with the gun.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I love mine. The stock is on its way back from tron who installed a grace 575s. I havent had any problems with the adjustable comb but the rib does need some locktite. I have a grace a400 mercury swing weight and a t&s she'll catcher. It's a great gun for the money and I would agree that it is the best semi auto out there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fabarms has a left handed model....does Beretta??
The multitarget only comes with right hand ejection. I does come with left handed stock shims and an ambi safety. There
are true Leftys in the A400 line, just not the multitarget.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Anyone have a parts number for the bolt handle and bolt release lever, on the multi-target? I can't find a schematic on the web.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts