Trapshooters Forum banner

Thompson Center Muzzle Loader

1151 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Joe Woods
I just bought a new T/C Encore/Endeavor 50 cal muzzleloader. I noticed when I opened it several times, there was a slight "score/scratch" on the barrel, near the reciever, obviously from rubbing against the inside of the reciever. I contacted T/C, which is now owned by Smith & Wesson. The CSR I spoke to said that is not an issue, as it has nothing to due with the function of the rifle, and will ultimately happen anyway, due to wear. I just don't like the 1" long "cresent" shape scratch, on a new gun. Has anyone else seen this? He wants me to send a pic, to determine if they will take care of it.
Butch from Pgh
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
TC / Smith & Wesson has been a lot less than cooperative on any and all muzzleloader repairs, warranty or not, in the last couple of years. Over priced, undervalued and a glut on the matket.
Mark

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Must have a bir somewhere, Local gunsmith might assist.Good gun, If you purchased this gun from a comptent retailer you should be returning it to them.
Good Luck !! This is a good gun ! Check out Blackhorn Powder & Harvester Bullets.

Joe Woods/Ontario

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.