Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not at all! Laughing my butt off and enjoying a bourbon! You probably have wine!? Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
90 Posts
Never mind the PC Christmas cards,they are way too PC.
Why is the ATA sending "Reminders" on postcards to shooters about the Dixie Grand and Southwestern Grand?
grif

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I liked Woodford Reserve, but preferred Knob Creek for some reason! Beer, anything cold is good!! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
I wonder how many ATA members are Jews? Shouldn't the ATA have a Happy Hanukkah ATA card sent to them?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Maybe ATA doesn't want to get any group's shorts tight...I mean what else is there this time of year? Christmas, Hannukah, Quanza? Maybe there are others and the ATA figures well..."let's hit 'em all with Happy Holidays" and that way nobody could complain.

Me still thinks: 2 trapshooters, one question=three opinions or more!

And, yes, where is spell check when I need it?

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
This PC BS is Sad HS as far as I'm concerned! What's the word "Holiday" really mean anyway? The PC crowd (the few doin the dicktatin) oughta look that up too. I stayed at the Holyday Express one night too.

Hap

·
Registered
132 Posts
if this really pissses you off! dont bitch about it here . lets let ata know how we feel. start an email landslide to the ata. Joe

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Ah gee...poor ATA, maybe between a rock and a hard place these days..like maybe they get some public funds or tax status? To keep said public funds, and I am just assuming a lot here and, admittedly, giving others grist for their mills, the ATA had to "lawyer up" and the lawyers told them to use "Happy Holidays"...

Opinions? (Besides that I might be full of it...LOL)

But we live in, and I'm serious here, "an uneven parallel universe"..

David in Los Angeles

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.