Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has some great articles in it. Want to see some scores that are very impressive, look at the Western Fall Grand @ Vernal. Lots of great scores and congrats to Ricky Marshall on his 400 X 400 and Matt Bartholow on his great shooting there also. Imagine shooting a 399 X 400 and coming in second, wow. The people that put this magazine together, between photos and articles, well they do a very fine job. YMMV Scott

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Just a head's up....watch for my Hall of Fame articles upcoming in 2014. The first one will be on Missouri's own "Uncle Bill" Fienup, to be followed by a separate articles on Sean Hawley and Bill and LeeAnn Martin.
I hope to stay involved with the HOF and the new musuem project and this is just one way to do that.
Hope everyone will enjoy a peak into the past!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Karla, Thanks for all you do to promote the sport we all love, you lead by example. This magazine Trapshooting USA does a very good job, look forward to it each month. Scott

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Take a moment to soak in the article about 90 year oldJC Nunn from North Carolina. At our HOF shoot in September he broke back to back 96's in the Saturday singles and shot squad 1 post 5 in the Sunday caps and broke another 96.

That 96 held up until the last squad when ATA Secretary Hunter Galloway posted another 96 in the last squad. They shot an extra 25 with Galloway winning by one bird to win the event. JC took runner-up but hit the Lewis and that tickled him to death.....

Just ordered my subscription to the mag and thanks to Larry Grenevicki for taking the time to write the article.

FRedmon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts