Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,902 Posts
Picked up my Father/Daughter combo this week. Syren Tempio for her and an Invictus V combo for me. First Caesar’s and are pretty darn nice and well built. Now we just need our club to reopen! Backyard targets until then I guess.
Great looking investment!
Where'd you pick them up at?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Cool, will be time well spent with your daughter

·
Registered
824 Posts
One great dad! -- I smiled from ear to ear when my dad got me a Stevens single shot from Sear and Roebuck --She must be doing back flip -- Nice job- will be a great bonding sport for both of you!

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and a bigger congratulations for getting your daughter involved, good job.

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Congrats on a very nice set up :) Take the time and get the proper fit with both of them and you will not regret it. My dad has a invictus one Trap and enjoys it a lot. I have 2 summit traps and feel they are both excellent values for the money.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congratulations on the new guns. They look beautiful. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and can't wait for the day I get to do this. Best of luck to both of you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
869 Posts
Congrats on the purchase for you both. Nothing like see your son/daughter light up when they get a new firearm. You’ll make memories that last a lifetime. AWESOME!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts