Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always amazed at the amount of valuable information I receive or can find amongst the great experiences of my fellow trapshooters. What also amazes me is the number of people that must sit there all night watching for someone to make a bad or wrong post so they can spend three hours criticizing that poster and try to impress everyone with their opinions and vocabulary. Here's a hint, if you don't want to read the post or don't like the category it's in, go on to the next one. In other words, I'm not impressed with the number of whiners and ego trippers on this website. Get a useful life! FLAME on!

-=BDD=-

·
Registered
29,264 Posts
We have no life, except for trapshooting.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
All them people trying to impress you and your not impressed ... Oh well, thats the way it goes sometimes ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
So, if I understand you correctly...You expressed your opinion about how more people should do it your way so that it can be better and you feel justified sitting in judgement of others. Correct?

Well, isn't that special...

Chip Porter

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Do you know the difference between humor and odor? Humor is a shift of wit:)

Trapshooters.com is like a cat litter box - you got to do a lot of sifting to get to the good stuff.

FRedmon

·
Registered
11,414 Posts
I recommend you have your forcing cones shortened.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Calkidd, that would not work, because he would shape that place up and it would and be as nice and run as good as the cardinel Center. Zimmie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.