Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida state laws Now allow backyard shooting ranges in residential neighborhoods. The state law trumps local ordnances. If you wanted to you can shoot in your backyard even if your next door neighbor has a day care center in their house.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Where I come from, the residential shooting range is on Saturday night near the corner of 18th and MLK Drive. Well, usually only during the summer.

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
stokinpls,

Here it is the whole inner city of Detroit. Remember our illustrious mayor

Coleman A. Young coined the phrase "Saturday Night Special" for illegal handguns.

Detroit has been run by Democrats for the last 60 years, that should tell you a lot.

Chuck

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Thank God for the law. Isn't the Silver Dollar and Skyway in St. Pete in residential neighborhoods?

Bob Falfa, at least the residents in your area restrict their shooting to Saturday night! LOL We got an influx of south of the border citzens who like to shoot em off every night of the week. Not LOL

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Private Businesses don't belong in residential neighborhoods ,..move the day care to another place...like at the local gun free zone at an elementary school ; )

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Just great.....brought to you by the same people who won't allow voter ID's and prohibits drug testing for welfare recipients.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Last month a grandfather was bringing his grandson home from school and was hit by a bullet while driving east on Fla. 54. Luckily the bullet did not enter his body. I live within a mile of where this occurred, I hear pistol shots from 3 different directions on week ends. I think the biggest problem here is ignorance, the bullets must be adequetly contained for save target practice. I have shot in my yard but into a correctly built bullet trap. You can't legislate or cure stupid.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They been doing it for years here in NC.When I took my c&c class here we shot in
the guys backyard which was in a housing development. sand hill and railroad ties
for the back stop.40 people every Saturday 50rds per shooter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts