Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January and February is peak breeding time for Coyotes, now is the time for easier calling them in, I have been offered a good place here in Ohio to go but have not had the time, I also need a red lens for my Million Candle Power spot light, have the call and several tapes, area is near Mt Perry Ohio, friend says when it gets dark howling starts w/ a bunch of coyotes very close to his home, and they are feasting on his and his neighbors chickens and cats.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
626 Posts
Jan and Feb are just about the only two months that I breed and believe me, a red light does absolutely nothing for me.........

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Go to the animal shelter and get two male cats. Then get a basket that they both just fit in. Now the fun part. Get a pad that they can stand or sit on that you can give them a small electric shock so they fight each other or howl. When that happens the fox and coyotes will come running. You had better be a good shot when that happens. Both just love that tender cat meat.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Gary ... remember ... when your caller brings them in ............. be sure to pet them before you try breeding !

They just might bite you, otherwise!

:)

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
If you use a white lens they will run like hell. If you have a red lens they will just keep doing what they were doing. The red lens will not bother them but their eyes will still light up to say here I am.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.