Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some controversial threads but also the breath of information shared on here between shooters is truly amazing

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some controversial threads but also the breath of information shared on here between shooters is truly amazing

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
704 Posts
I appreciate the answers to my questions, even if they've been asked/answered a gazillion times or are truly dumb sounding in nature. I can't tell you how much I have learned from the shooters here - it is astounding sometimes. Hopefully, someday I can return the favor to someone new.

Sherree

·
Registered
704 Posts
I appreciate the answers to my questions, even if they've been asked/answered a gazillion times or are truly dumb sounding in nature. I can't tell you how much I have learned from the shooters here - it is astounding sometimes. Hopefully, someday I can return the favor to someone new.

Sherree

·
Registered
642 Posts
This is the greatest shooters forum ever, barring a few noodle brain fruit loops that like to come and flutter our feathers a couple times a day.

Regards,

Berettaman7

·
Registered
642 Posts
This is the greatest shooters forum ever, barring a few noodle brain fruit loops that like to come and flutter our feathers a couple times a day.

Regards,

Berettaman7

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Mr Stag ... that is a good question but the only answer I have is only I am me and I am nobody else, sorry but only I am me and only me is I.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.