Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
I've owned and used a Mec, PW 800, Dillon and Spolar.

The Dillon was a great machine 2'nd only to the Spolar.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
They are great reloaders. I have two, and have made 100,000+ shells on them. And no upgrades. I didn't even know there were upgrades. I made 500 shells yesterday. All prefect.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
The Dillon is a great loader, very simple setup and the adjustable powder and shot measure is awesome (no bushings needed). The Dillon works easier and smoother than a Mec 9000G. No bullshit warranty, if it breaks they fix it, I never had a problem with mine other than a few adjustments on the primer feed. The Dillon is a very precise accurate loader.

Only other loader I would look at is the Mec 9000H or 9000 with automate.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I use a Dillon and a Mec 9000H---Love them both---Only reason I use my Mec more is because of the hydraulic but the Dillon is great also---George

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Had a Dillon loader. Traded it for a P/W 800+ W/auot case feeder and auto drive and wouldn't have it any other way. She will load very fast and very good.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Had one,lots of Primer delivery issues. Customer Service was great but kept breaking plastic parts in the primer delivery system.

Traded up to a Ponsness Warren, best final crimp in the business.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I never had any primer delivery problem---I cut a 3/8 piece out of the primer feed tube and watch for every primer drop--Do the same on my Mec 9000H---If you can't take the time to watch the primer feed you should get something dirfferent---Can't understand the problem---I load with both and they both are great---Depends how you want to spend you $$s---I bought my Mec 9000H for $450,00 used and my Dillon used for $450.00---Spend what U will---JMO---George

·
Registered
358 Posts
Have a dillon SL900 with electric hull feeder and some more bells and whistles if intrested let me know, don't use it anymore. To nice to just let sit around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had one of the early Dillons and it was a total disaster. I was surprised because my Dillon metallic reloaders worked so well. I got rid of it and went back to MECs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.