Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I wanted wish you all a Happy Holidays and thank everyone who has supported me this year. I look forward to seeing you all next season.

I just wanted to let any of you who are still interested in purchasing a new Blaser to please feel free to contact me either by email, phone, or a message here on TS.com. I will answer any questions that any of you may have concerning the Blaser. Now that I have a year under my belt with the gun, my knowledge is a little deeper than it was this spring when I was still getting acquainted.

Thanks for the inquiries and again happy holidays.

Derek Stringer
Blaser Pro Staff/Sales
Post 4 Optics
406-565-0410
[email protected]

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sprinklerman,
Of all the blaser that I have seen the one you have there has the nicest looking stock that I have seen on a Blaser. Congradulations.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Jim a agree it is great looking stock problem is Ican't adjust the comb high enough for me. I spoke to Richard at Blaser this morning. They are going to make another stock for me and send me another new gun to shoot until it is finished. Is that great people to deal with or what? Mark

·
Registered
637 Posts
I agree, they are the best. Every time I have ever had a question or problem they have bent over backwards for me. I absolutely love my F3 trap combo. The first time out I shot a 96 with it and didn't even have to try. I almost forgot to mention there is no recoil with the heaviest of loads.
I will have to post pictures of mine as it has one of the nicer sticks of wood you will see on a Blaser.
The one above is damn nice to.
GO BLASER!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I would really like to find one and try it out but, I don't know of anyone around here that has one to try. I'm really considering putting the old Krieghoff to the side and getting a new Blaser.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.