Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
quartering:

I don't know if Tiger is freed of his slump but I'm pretty sure Elin and her attorney freed him of considerable money.

What was he thinking???

sissy

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Tiger is young, Tiger had some fun, Tiger has now experienced the rath of a pissed off wife. It is to bad he had to learn the hard way. I can not imagine what he will someday tell his children when they ask why did you and mom divorce? I believe his going for sex addition was a joke. He started hanging around with the wrong guys in professional sports.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
He will have a real hard time getting another beautiful babe.....NOT

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I wouldn`t mine having that slump for a few years . Since she has all the money a person could want , she would need none from me .

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Sad that his poor judgement off the golf course cost him so dearly. But those that are counting him out on the course have not followed his career much. He will get back to dominating once his head is back on straight. Golf is a very mental game much like taget shooting is and the things hanging over his head the last year would be more than enough to drag his performance way down. He will be back! Heck he still halway competes with all this baggage. No where but back to the top for him.

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
Just another overpayed professional recreationalist. His dad might have taught him how to play golf, but failed to teach him about how to live life and what is REALLY important!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I think Tiger is done as a top golfer---He may win some but he can't keep up with the new kids on the block---He was there once but the body can't keep up--Guess he still has a few MIL for the future---Those poor kids.I wish his wife well---SJB---

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I think Bruce Sprecht is right. There are so many new, great young golfers - just in the last year: McIlroy, Fowler, Johnson, Watson.
David Duval was the top golfer for a while, and then got sidetracked. Never came back.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.