Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many doves and leftists say because of American imperialism, the radical jihadists want to kill us infidels. They also hate gays. With the administrations move to favor gay marriages and unions will that make them want to kill more of us also?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Basically ALL of us will eventually be "given" two choices:

Torture, Rape, followed by beheading.

or

Dhimmitude, where we are "allowed" to convert to Islam, but because we aren't the same as them, we will only be allowed to beg on the streets for our subsistence.

or

If you refuse 2, see 1.

From the Religion of Peace

May God help us all.

stokinpls_2008_0303288.jpg

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The Muslims will kill each other, given the chance. I say we give it to them. Let the one sect kill the other. Instead of getting between them and getting attacked by all sides, we should produce videos and print stories etc. about one to inflame the other. Then we can sit by and watch them kill one another so that we will not have to. Sounds like a plan to me. Oh, I forgot the Muslim sympathizer in the White House.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
They killed 21 of themselves over the weekend at this bomb school deal. According to the news(ABC) there was some glich, and the bomb went off. LOL. That's a start.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I think the bastards, are, if they haven't already, about to awakened a sleeping giant, the American patriot, the british did, in 1776, the Mexicans did at the Alamo, the japs at pearl harbor, we will never give in to them, when it if, it does come time to play cowboys and muslims, they will lose, as long as they are killin each other we are winning...dk

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Religion of Peace? Where are the good ones that decry the murderous cowardly acts of the radicals? They know we won't do this, but in a perfect world for every Christian church burned I would drone strike the TEN closest mosques. ed

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Too bad hussein doubled down........

http://youtu.be/3vpCBpTbEds

1 - 9 of 9 Posts