Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My inexpensive selection would be two barbed wire fences a hundred yards apart. Signs in Mexican and English with loudspeakers saying the middle is a minefield. Mexico would help by keeping their border patrol awake in keeping the criminal invaders from approaching the barbed wire closest to them. No looney lib could complain that our border patrol is shooting them. If they choose to commit suicide...so be it.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I like it but we will have to check with the resident liberal humanitarian William first.

·
Premium Member
8,171 Posts
There is a reason that mines are still used ,it is because they are very effective. North Korea uses them with barbed wire and guards and since 1953 have had less than 50,000 thousand people leave their borders in 63 years. You can't argue with success like that. I advocated this solution for many years, but the pc loons think it is too brutal. Mines don't walk around and kill people, you gotta be where you should not be to encounter one. Most learn real quick to not chance a multi layered comprehensive field cause if can stop an army temporarily, you have no chance in defeating it.
Aloha

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Fence will work too especially if you charge it with high voltage/high amperage.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,767 Posts
Our horse tempted the electric fence....once.
Cheap, effective and easily maintained.

·
Registered
30,465 Posts
Of course not, until a handful of terrorists who kill a couple thousand on US soil are found to have crossed the Southern border with the 40,000 a month crossing now. Then the Left will be all upset and complaining that if Trump had kept his promise and built the wall the attack might have been prevented.

Reactions: Bob Hawkes

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
There will be no wall on the U.S. border with Mexico. No electric fence. No mines. And nobody will be "sent back." Fools.
Thanks for your input, dumba$$. What's that, the last part was unnecessary? Exactly

·
Banned
183 Posts
Years from now when there's no wall, plenty of immigrants and Hillary is footloose and fancy free we can revisit the dumba$$ and fool issue.

·
Premium Member
12,300 Posts
God, I do love the 'IGNORE' function..

Reactions: shooterIII

·
Registered
30,465 Posts
Let's wait and see. The grow ups are back in charge now, not some clueless, foolish, inmature, inexperienced, self absorbed, man child, community organizer who has divided this country beyond repair during our lifetime. Hopefully the woman who along with her sexual pervert husband who sold out this country for money will be in assisted living care by the end of Trump's eight years.

Elections have consequences. Trump and America won.

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
We don't need a wall, just pass legislation against business's employing illegals and enforce it HARD. The third time a business is found guilty of using illegal alien labor it is shuttered. No free education, medical or phones. No anchor babies either.
If there are no benefits to entering this country illegally then they won't come.

Reactions: midalake

·
Registered
30,465 Posts
That would be a wall, or barrier if you will. People are thinking in only one dimension, physical. Just do what government does best, tax, fine and punish.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I thought we already had a law like that in place but the bad side its not enforced?? anyone..

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
There will be no wall on the U.S. border with Mexico. No electric fence. No mines. And nobody will be "sent back." Fools.
Got news for you. We already have a partial "wall" that is 650 miles out of the 1954 border. How effective it is, in question.

Not in English but really doesn't matter. You can see how easy the come over it and then back again. The "designers" of this section of fence made it pretty easy to scale which kind of defeats the purpose.

If we are going to build a wall/fence or similar I hope they actually build something that will work and not just look good while doing little.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
If we are going to build a wall/fence or similar I hope they actually build something that will work and not just look good while doing little.
We just can not afford to spend the amount of money required to only fix 50% of the problem [maybe] . If there are no jobs available..............NO ONE is coming. It falls on employers! Then spend whatever you would have building the wall on extra drug enforcement and deportation.

GS

1 - 20 of 53 Posts