Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the view this am out my front window the lake is Superior. For you poor guys that are snowed in the amount here is normal.
<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00469.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks like Paradise to me...

Or Grand Marais?

Has the snow fall been light up dare this year? Because it doesn't look much different than my front yard down here in low'per land...

cls

·
Supporting Vendor
9,967 Posts
Going good, but haven't shot much since October. Do you do much fishing in the big lake?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I love the lake view but the only snow I like is in a picture or occasionally when I rent a cabin up in the mountains for a family get together. Otherwise I'll be sitting by the lake outside of Eufaula Alabama, where it's warm most of the time. Jackie B.

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Likes to shoot, Lots of ships we have two coal fired power plants and two iron mines all the coal that arrives and all the iron leaves by ship also the mines use a lot of lime stone in their process, all that comes by ship also they go right by in the view you see.
Tron, Only fish out there a couple of times a year but they catch a lot of lake trout and a few salmon. There are a lot of guys that fish out there all the time I am just not to much of a fisherman. Bill

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
BILL GRILL just kind of curious but have you had a lot of warm weather this winter?

Bob Lawless

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dave, She is still in bed awaiting the arrival of her coffee. If you want the reciepe to work you also have to talk nice and act nice. Trust me it works.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.